1. Submitting this electronic application will serve as a valid and binding contract between the Applicant named on the electronic form and Interexcel, after completion thereof by the applicant and receipt hereof by Interexcel.
2. The services will be provided by Interexcel, with effect from the first day of the calendar month during which the first payment by debit order in terms hereof is effected.
3. Payment for services will be made monthly in advance on the first day of the month, by debit order, for purposes of which the authorisation for payment by debit order hereafter is completed and submitted to Interexcel as part of this application.
4. Interexcel reserves the right to, without notice, suspend all services if payment in terms of paragraph 4 hereof is not duly effected on due date thereof, and to terminate this agreement forthwith and without notice if such payment is not effected on or before the next payment in terms of this application becomes due and payable, and/or if such payment is not also duly made on due date thereof.
5. Subject to the provisions hereof, the services will be provided for a 12 (twelve) month period, whereafter this application will automatically be renewed unless terminated by either party in writing by giving 1 (one) calendar month's notice.
6. Interexcel hereby excludes liability for any reason whatsoever arising from the provision of the services in terms of this application or otherwise any warranties or representations hereto other than specified in Interexcel's Internet Service Agreement.